Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer Throw Down: Week 4

We have now finished week 4 of the 2013 Summer Throw Down.  Once again it was a busy week, but I feel I was able to give adequate time to my reading and listening.  We only have 3 more days of this month and I have reached my monthly goal, and actually increased it because of my success.

Audio Book Goal: 5 books
Print Book Goal: 3 books

Audio Books Finished: 6 books
Print Books Finished:  4 books

Audio Books
Because It Is My Blood (Birthright, #2)     Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4)     The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5)

Croak (Croak, #1)     The Ocean at the End of the Lane     The World's Strongest Librarian: A Memoir of Tourette's, Faith, Strength, and the Power of Family

Print Books
The Dying Hours     Dead Lawyers Tell No Tales     The Love Dare for Parents

The Deepest Night (The Sweetest Dark, #2)

It was great to be over my goal for both categories.  Since the last portion isn't a full week, my final update is still up in the air.  Happy summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment