Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Throw Down - Week 1

OK, I have completed week one of the Summer Throw Down and have exceeded one goal and fell short of another.  

Goals: 5 Audio Books & 3 Print Books

Achieved:  8 Audio Books & 2 Print Books

I think I will meet and/or exceed my goal this week.  I am currently half way through two different print books, which means I would only need one additional book to meet that goal.

So, what did I read and listen to this week?

Audio Books:
The Fire (Witch and Wizard, #3)     The Atlantis Complex (Artemis Fowl, #7)     You Had Me at Woof: How Dogs Taught Me the Secrets of Happiness    
 Redemption (Redemption, #1)    The Brotherhood (Precinct 11)     Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum, #13)      
The Cydonian Pyramid (The Klaatu Diskos, #2)     Hunger for God

Print Books:
The Immortal Von B.     Beautiful Music for Ugly Children

It is not too late to set a goal and join the Summer Throw Down:  http://www.thebrainlair.com/2013/06/summerthrowdown2013.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment