Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Throw Down: Week 3

Wow! It is hard to believe we are past the 3 week mark with the 2013 Summer Throw Down.  I have had a busy week and had to forgo my TV time in order to get enough reading and listening in, but I was able to reach both of my goals.  I actually surpassed my audio book goal, but a couple of the books were only 4 hrs.

Audio Book Goal: 5 books
Print Book Goal: 3 books

Audio Books Finished: 7 books
Print Books Finished:  3 books

Audio Books
Eleanor & Park     Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1)     Troubletwisters (Troubletwisters, #1)

All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)     Sabriel (Abhorsen,  #1)     Kissing Coffins (Vampire Kisses, #2)

Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)

Print Books
Deadly Harvest: A Detective Kubu Mystery     Skin     Trafficked

This week coming up has a lot planned.  Let's hope I can meet my goals once again.  If you are interested in some of my reviews not on the blog, please visit my on Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/booknut7159  .

No comments:

Post a Comment