Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Throw Down: Week 2

I have now completed week two of the Summer Throw Down and have met one goal and exceeded the other.

Goals: 5 Audio Books & 3 Print Books

Achieved:  5 Audio Books & 5 Print Books

As I mentioned last week, I was half way through two books when the week started, so although I finished 5 print books it was more like 4.

So, what did I read and listen to this week?

Audio Books:
Extraordinary     The Last Guardian (Artemis Fowl, #8)     A Monster Calls

The Betrayal     Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, #14)

Print Books: 
Raven Flight (Shadowfell, #2)     Carved in Darkness     Black Boy White School

Confessions of a Raging Perfectionist     Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)

As I look back at what I read each week, it amazes me of the wide spectrum of reading material I enjoy.  Of course there are some things I don't really enjoy, but if I am asked to read it, I find I can get through almost anything.

This week's reading is up for grabs.  I'm about one third of the way through a print book and it will probably take 2 more days to finish.  I really don't think I will get through extra print books this week.

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment