Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review: Stealing Snow

Stealing Snow Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Snow has been at the Whittaker Institute since she attempted to walk through a mirror after reading a Wonderland book. The Institute is a high security hospital that controls their patients with a variety of medicinal cocktails. Snow has never thought herself crazy and when a new orderly suggests there is more to her past, she uses her friend Bale to escape. Once she reaches the woods, she discovers that nothing is as it seems and the line between truth and fiction can be hard to see. How many secrets will Snow need to uncover before she is finished? Is there anyone she can trust?

Stealing Snow is the first book in a series by the same title. The premise is promising and I was hoping for an excellent read, but the actual experience was lacking and disappointing. The constant twists and turns were not entertaining and I found myself rolling my eyes constantly. I will probably give the second book a try, but if it ends up being disappointing, I will have to stop there.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment