Friday, March 16, 2018

Review: Tiger's Dream

Tiger's Dream Tiger's Dream by Colleen Houck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kishan has chosen to stay behind and serve the goddess Durga. She is beautiful and annoying at the same time. His situation is made even tougher by the fact that he knows the girl he loves is with his brother. After the shaman Phet informs Kishan that Kelsey is in need of his help, he goes full steam ahead and doesn’t realize the consequences until time begins to unravel. What will Kishan need to sacrifice in order to put things right? Is there a sacrifice that he is not willing to make?

Tiger’s Dream is the fifth and final book in The Tiger Saga. It has been nearly six years since the release of Tiger’s Destiny, yet Houck has created a story that not only refreshes the reader’s knowledge of the past events but actually revisits many of them. I will admit that toward the middle I felt like it was dragging in spots, but once my mind fully wrapped around the time warping aspect of the goddess and her tiger, I was able to relax and enjoy these events. Tiger’s Dream is a beautiful ending to an epic story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment