Friday, March 23, 2018

Review: I Have Lost My Way

I Have Lost My Way I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

At first, Freya thought she had strained her voice, but now that it has been three weeks and she still can’t sing, she begins to worry. Harun can’t face the future before him and is determined to run far away from the love of his life. Nathaniel feels he has nothing left to lose and has used his last dollars to come to New York City. Through a chance encounter these three teens are thrown together and as they begin to learn the secrets each is carrying, they also begin to help each other heal. What truths will these strangers learn about themselves and those around them?

I Have Lost My Way is a stand-alone novel full of heart and emotion. The story is told through the eyes of these three varied characters, yet readers will not have trouble following along. Forman has crafted a beautiful story that readers will easily relate to and since the page count is not very large, most readers will finish it quickly (possible in a couple of days). I Have Lost My Way should be added to every reader’s TBR list if they like young adult realistic fiction.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment