Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Review: If I'm Found

If I'm Found If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Casey is still wanted for murder and is running for her life. She has one person who is constantly on her trail and she is starting to wonder if he is trying to capture her or help her. Casey knows that he let her escape before when he could have brought her in, but in a world where she is constantly being deceived, it is hard to trust. Although Casey is trying to find proof about the real murderers, she comes across a man who has been falsely accused of abusing a child, he has lost his job and she knows he has considered suicide in the past. Will Casey risk her own freedom to help this stranger? Is Dylan there to help her or to capture her?

If I’m Found is the second book in the If I Run series. This heart stopping adventure begins fast and doesn’t stop until you reach the last page. Blackstock has created a plot that is easy to fall into and readers will quickly find time getting away from them as the pages turn. This book does pick up soon after the conclusion of the first book, but readers can easily enjoy this story on its own. If I’m Found should be added to everyone’s TBR list if they enjoy adventure and suspense.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment