Sunday, November 12, 2023

Review: The Queen's Crown

The Queen's Crown The Queen's Crown by Jennifer Anne Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Princess Sabine is the sixth in line to the throne, so she doesn’t spend much time thinking about politics.  That is until her sister agrees to marry a neighboring king to help her country … and then is murdered before the wedding can occur.  Sabine wants to know who was responsible for her sister’s death, so she agrees to marry the king of Lynk to investigate it herself.  Will Sabine be able to discover who was behind the murder?  How will she adjust to a role she was never destined to hold? 

The Queen’s Crown is the first book in the League of Rulers series.  This fantasy novel had me captivated from the start and I couldn’t stop reading because I wanted to know what was going to happen next.  As the book neared the end and the story wasn’t slowing down, I knew that the second book would be a necessity.  This book was not a high fantasy, but it gives readers a lot to think about and includes many characters with hidden depths.  This book does end with a cliffhanger, and I wish the next book was already available. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment