Saturday, November 4, 2023

Review: Dirty Thirty

Dirty Thirty Dirty Thirty by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stephanie has her hands full.  Martin Rabner wants her to find Andy Manley who he believes took diamonds from his jewelry store safe.  She is also looking for Duncan Dugan, a man believed to have robbed the same jewelry store … on the same day.  She probably could have handled both of those issues, but when her boyfriend leaves town on police business, she has to dog-sit Bob … and he can’t be left alone.  Of course, Ranger and Lula must throw their own issues into Stephanie’s crazy life.  What odd activities will be uncovered in Trenton?

Dirty Thirty is the thirtieth book in the Stephanie Plum series.  This story had me laughing constantly and I kept thinking, I need to tell someone about that!  There are many quotable moments … then you get to the end and Evanovich has picked 30 of her favorite quotes from the series.  I always expect that the next book will be ho-hum since the series is long-running, but if it is going to happen, it wasn’t this book!  I will say there is a small cliffhanger at the end.  When is the next book going to be released?! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment