Friday, June 10, 2022

Review: Blade Breaker

Blade Breaker Blade Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We are back for the sequel to Realm Breaker with some old friends and many new adventures.  Mortals and immortals alike must deal with death and chaos while many people’s pasts come back to haunt them.  New and old magic is in the air and this group of unlikely heroes must work together to face Queen Erida and the evil she has planned.  Will they be successful?  Will they all make it to the end of this novel?   I highly recommend that anyone who picks up Blade Breaker read Realm Breaker first.  The world-building and character development will be hard to follow if the original pieces are missing.  A fun fantasy and I have already added the next book to my TBR list.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment