Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: I Am the Mission


I Am the Mission
I Am the Mission by Allen Zadoff

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



It has been a week since Boy Nobody finished his last mission and began questioning and challenging his orders. Father has located him and wants him to take over a “lost mission.” The previous operative has gone off the grid and is assumed dead. Boy Nobody is being sent into the field to finish the mission. His mission is to take out Eugene Moore who is the founder of an extremist military training camp. The catch … once inside, no signal can go in or out. Boy Nobody won’t know what The Program wants him to do and he must rely on his training. Unfortunately, those pesky questions from his last mission keep him second guessing what he should do.

I Am the Mission is the second book in the Unknown Assassin series. There is also an alternate title called The Lost Mission and I do not know why a new book is being published with two different titles, but after finishing this action packed adventure I don’t really care. Zadoff continues the espionage and intrigue that was started with the first book and enables readers to discover new depths about Boy Nobody and additional facts about his past and The Program’s underlying motives. Many times a second book can be a letdown compared to the first, yet this book is not an example of that trend. I Am the Mission is a roller coaster reading adventure that will be quickly consumed and the reader will definitely want more.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment