Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Review: Earth Called: Tales of a New World

Earth Called: Tales of a New World Earth Called: Tales of a New World by P.C. Cast
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Mari’s new Pack and the Wind Riders do not feel ready to face Thaddeus and the God of Death.  They know that if they don’t stop them, then everything will be lost.  When Ralina, Death’s Storyteller, is called by the Goddess of Life … the Pack now has a fighting chance.  What changes are inevitable?  Who can be trusted?

 Earth Called is the fourth and final book in the Tales of a New World series.  This fantasy adventure starts off kind of slow as the new Pack is formed, but as the chapters flow past, the story does pick up its pace.  Cast did a good job weaving together new and old tales into a fresh story, but these four books were probably one book too long.  I’m glad I finished the series, but I’m also happy it is over.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment