Monday, May 29, 2023

Review: Borrow My Heart

Borrow My Heart Borrow My Heart by Kasie West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wren has a list of rules that guide her life.  It has worked for her so far, but when two boys enter the coffee shop and she hears one giving the other a hard time about being catfished, she decides to be the mysterious online girl.  Asher seems to be a nice guy and she begins to date him … or is it fake dating?  As Asher breaks more of the rules she has set for herself, Wren begins to question why she has the rules in the first place.

Borrow My Heart is a light teen romance that touches on modern dating pitfalls without being dark and heavy.  It is amazing how West was able to create a love interest that I loved, hated, and then loved again.  I almost felt like I was living Wren’s romance.  I’m sure some might think this was ho-hum, but I needed a refreshing escape and this was a perfect fit.  It is listed as the first in a series, so I am excited to see where the story goes next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment