Saturday, April 6, 2024

Review: Draw Down the Moon

Draw Down the Moon Draw Down the Moon by P.C. Cast
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wren has known that she is a Mundane and both of her parents were magickal … it just was how everything was.  That all changed on her eighteenth birthday when she started glowing.  Now she must go to the Academia de la Luna and learn to develop her powers, if she has any.  Lee is her best friend and has always known about the Academia and had plans to continue his family’s legacy.  He was not planning to go with Wren, who he loves as more than a friend.  The Academia is overwhelming, and these friends quickly learn it is dangerous too.  What secrets will be discovered?  Who will survive these dangerous trials?

Draw Down the Moon is the first book in the Moonstruck series.  I was captivated by the various characters and subplots and couldn’t wait to turn the pages and find out what would happen next.  As this first story started reaching its conclusion, I felt dismayed that the book wasn’t longer.  I don’t want to wait for the next installment, but it will be added to my to-be-read list!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment