Friday, February 23, 2024

Review: Angelbound Tales Volume 1

Angelbound Tales Volume 1 Angelbound Tales Volume 1 by Christina Bauer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am one of those readers who LOVE everything to do with Myla Lewis.  She is quirky, funny, and is a kiss a$$ protagonist!  This collection of five short stories had everything I love and did not disappoint.  Two stories take place before the series began and the other three are interspersed throughout the many volumes.  Because of the various locations within the series, I believe readers should NOT read this unless they have read most of the original stories.  Walker’s Love Connection (before Angelbound Book One), Sharkie and Snickerdoodles (before Angelbound Book One), Wedding Bells (after Angelbound Book One), Herbie and Baby Hotdogs (after Scala), and Saving Mrs. Pomplemousse (after Acca).  I hope this information helps future readers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment