Friday, September 8, 2023

Review: Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King

Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King by Ashley Poston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kate is known to help out when she sees a crime in progress.  After she helps a boy whose bag is taken, their bags accidentally get mixed up.  His bag has a mysterious book that others would do anything to get ahold of.  Her bag has her bow and arrows, see … she is the young Hawkeye.  Now Kate finds herself looking for Milo to switch their bags and keep the city safe too.  What other superheroes will help Kate out?  What new adventures will Kate experience?

Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King is a stand-alone adventure in the Marvel Universe.  Both Marvel fans and readers who randomly pick up this volume will enjoy the antics and humor throughout.  I found myself stopping to share certain passages with my husband because they were too good to keep to myself.  The adventure is fast-paced and the pages almost turn themselves.  A great read for everyone who enjoys superheroes.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment