Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Review: In an Orchard Grown from Ash

In an Orchard Grown from Ash In an Orchard Grown from Ash by Rory Power
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Rhea and Lexos have lost their father and their kingdom.  They now find themselves on opposite sides of the rising rebellion and are in search of people they can trust.  Can these twins push past their pain and reunite their kingdom?  Are they beyond saving?  In an Orchard Grown from Ash is the second book in the Argyrosi duology.  I love fantasies and I love stories based on ancient myths, but I did not love this book.  I found my mind wandering and forced myself to back up and start chapters again.  Even when I got to the end, I wondered why I finished.  The first book was good but this one fell flat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment