Saturday, May 14, 2022

Review: What Can't Be Seen

What Can't Be Seen What Can't Be Seen by Brianna Labuskes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dr. Gretchen White is known as a top-notch psychologist and has worked closely with the Boston PD to solve many cases.  The one case she hasn’t been able to solve … the death of her aunt.  Most people believe she killed her aunt because she was found over the body holding a bloody knife.  It has been 30 years and Gretchen wants to prove her innocence.  Did Gretchen kill her aunt?  If she didn’t, can they discover who did?  What secrets will be uncovered along the way?

What Can’t Be Seen is the second book in the Dr. Gretchen White series.  This psychological thriller took a bit of time to get rolling, but once I was invested in the story I couldn’t put it down.  Did this person do it?  Did that person do it?  Who did it?  That is what kept going through my mind as I turned the pages.  This book is worth the time to get to the real killer.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment