Friday, April 8, 2022

Review: The Key to Fury

The Key to Fury The Key to Fury by Kristin Cast
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For fifty years, the Key Corporation has kept the pandemic from returning.  Elodie and Aiden have learned that there is more to the Key Corporation than what the public knows and they are on the run and hope to find New Dawn.  The Eos resistance movement says they are working towards a better world, but are they just another group of people who hunger for power?  Who can these two young people trust?  What other truths will they learn along the way?

The Key to Fury is the second book in The Key series.  I want to start by saying that I enjoyed the first book, but was disappointed with this story.  The overall feel was formulaic and I wanted something unexpected.  Readers do learn more about these characters and the world they live in, so there is a chance that the next volume will redeem the series.  I will give the series another chance if Cast decides to extend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment