Friday, December 31, 2021

Review: The Righteous

The Righteous The Righteous by Renée Ahdieh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pippa has lost too many people, so when her best friend goes missing; she sets out to find out what happened.  Pippa is willing to go anywhere and do anything to see her friend safe.  But there is a world hidden from most humans and this dark and dangerous world may be more than Pippa was planning for.

The Righteous is the third book in The Beautiful series.  Ahdieh has expanded her fantasy world to include new characters and additional intrigue.  There are Fae, Vampires, and other normally unseen creatures dispersed throughout.  I so wanted to love this book, but it just didn’t keep my attention long enough.  I found myself re-reading passages because I didn’t remember what I just read.  The next book is supposed to be the finale and I hope it will bring back the joy I had after the second book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment