Sunday, May 10, 2020

Review: The Dark In-Between

The Dark In-Between The Dark In-Between by Elizabeth Hrib
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Casey and Liddy just wanted to have a fun day on the water when an accident ended Liddy’s life.  Casey may have survived the accident, but she is not the same.  She is tormented by nightmares and eerie whispers which are pushing her sanity to the limit.  When she sees a boy fall from the sky, she fully believes that she has finally lost her mind.  Who is this boy?  Will his ability to take her to Limbo be what is needed to save her sanity?


The Dark In-Between is a stand-alone supernatural thriller.  Readers will enjoy the mystery, the traveling between the living and the dead, and the risk-taking by these characters.  Hrib did a wonderful job setting up the story, yet in the end, it still fell flat.  I wanted to enjoy this book, but my mind kept wandering and I had to force myself through it.  This might be because I’ve just finished a similar book and it wasn’t the right time for me.  I still recommend this book to those who want a quick read with a supernatural twist.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment