Saturday, November 17, 2018

Review: Umbertouched

Umbertouched Umbertouched by Livia Blackburne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Zivah and Dineas have uncovered a way to take down the empire, unfortunately, they can’t prove it. It is now imperative that they return home before Ampara’s army ravages the land. Dineas had to do many things to prove his loyalty to the Ampara and now that his cover has been blown, will his own people be able to trust him? Zivah went against everything she believed in while in Sehmar City, will she be able to overcome these acts and trust herself?

Umbertouched is the second book in the Rosemarked series. I will admit that it took me a while to reconnect with the characters and the larger story. Blackburne did a wonderful job including tidbits of information to nudge the reader’s memory, yet I still could not fall into the story. In the end, I thought the adventure was worth the effort and will definitely be looking for the third book. These characters have a lot more life to live and many more obstacles to overcome.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment