Saturday, October 6, 2018

Review: Under My Skin

Under My Skin Under My Skin by Lisa Unger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It is approaching the one year anniversary of Poppy’s husband’s murder. She continues to struggle with her grief and has been keeping a dream journal to try and understand them. There are several days after his death that she disappeared and she still can't remember anything about that time. The case is nowhere nearer to being solved and Poppy still struggles to understand that period in her life. She is now experiencing what she believes are hallucinations. Are Poppy’s nightmares really memories? Will she ever discover what happened to her husband?

Under My Skin is a psychological thriller that will keep readers turning the pages whenever they can. Unger has developed a protagonist that is pushing through her hardships while also attempting to understand the unexplainable. The book is of a moderate length; so many readers will find themselves finishing it over a long weekend. I felt the storyline was completely believable and wondered what I would do in a similar situation. Under My Skin should be added to every thriller fan’s TBR list.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment