Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Review: The Universe Is Expanding and So Am I

The Universe Is Expanding and So Am I The Universe Is Expanding and So Am I by Carolyn Mackler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Virginia Shreves is finally getting used to having a boyfriend and is slowly working on her relationship with her brother after he had been accused of date-rape. She has many lists and many rules, especially about big girls and dating. She thinks she has fallen out of like with her boyfriend but isn’t sure she should end it, because what if she doesn’t get a second chance at a boyfriend. As her feelings begin to change toward Froggy, she finds herself attracted to a new boy, but he has some issues of his own and they must keep the relationship on the down low. Will Virginia find love, even if she is a big girl? Will they be able to keep their family drama out of their relationship?

The Universe is Expanding and So Am I is the second book in the Virginia Shreves series. Yes, you read that right. Nearly 15 years after The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things was release, Mackler has finally given fans a little more information about Virginia’s life. This story can be read independently or after the original and readers will still have a wonderful reading experience. I recommend that everyone add this book to their TBR list.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment