Sunday, April 30, 2017

Review: Wicked Treasure

Wicked Treasure Wicked Treasure by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Clark and Amethyst are just living their lives when a clockwork lion takes their daughter from them. They get a lead that takes them on an adventure neither was looking for. As they look for answers to why someone would take their daughter, they uncover a conspiracy that is about more than just their family … it concerns the country. What will Clark and Amethyst be required to survive in this tale?

Wicked Treasure is the third book in the Treasure Chronicles. Although it has been awhile since I read the first two books, the characters quickly pulled me into the story and I was easily swept away with this new journey. Mierek has reinvigorated this clockwork world and promises additional stories will come along. Wicked Treasure is a fun read, but would be best enjoyed in the proper sequence.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment