Sunday, November 8, 2015

Review: Find Me If You Dare

Find Me If You Dare Find Me If You Dare by Vicki Leigh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Caelum, Daniel and Kayla have been using the five weeks since the battle to train and prepare for what comes next, yet when a message arrives referencing the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, the group understands the time for training has come to an end. Now that the group is aware of Richard’s plan to use the four Magus born on Halloween, they try desperately to stop him before the first Horseman is released. They can’t stop the loss of thousands of lives, but will they be able to protect the people closest to them? Can Kayla fight her father with her own dark magic without losing herself in the process?

Find Me If You Dare is the second book in the Dreamcatcher series. The action is intense and the story moves along quickly, yet I still found my mind meandering and needing to force myself back to the story itself. Since the book is not long, I was able to keep going and when I reached the end I still felt ho-hum. This is an OK book and I will give the third book a try, but if it gives me the same vibes at the end I will need to pass on the rest of the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment