Friday, May 8, 2015

Review: I Am the Traitor

I Am the Traitor (The Unknown Assassin, #3)I Am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Boy Nobody is a trained assassin that is great at his job. He has gone rogue and is out to find and rescue his friend Howard. While getting Howard away from The Program he also saves a girl named Tanya who was being held captive with Howard. The three of them uncover information about The Program and Boy Nobody’s father which imparts a disturbing fact that will leave the reader’s head spinning. As Boy Nobody continues to stay one step ahead of his pursuers, can he finally figure out where his loyalties really belong?

I Am the Traitor is the third and final book in The Unknown Assassin series. Even though this book is being promoted as the final book, Zadoff has written a conclusion that will make most readers hope for a spin off series. Readers that enjoyed the fast pace and quick storyline will not be disappointed in this novel. The heart racing scenes and constant twists and turns will keep every reader turning the pages until the very end. A satisfying ending … but I hope it really isn’t the end.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment