Saturday, November 30, 2013

Review: Enduring Chaos


Enduring Chaos
Enduring Chaos by Catherine Fitzsimmons

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Damian Sires has hidden her entire life. A veil hides her strange eyes and her special gifts are never to be shown. When she loses control of her power and the ship carrying her father and their cargo goes down, she is left alone with a mercenary, the only other survival of that day. She is in a world that fears magic and she doesn’t understand why she is the way she is. She makes some unexpected allies and they set out to discover the source of Damian’s power.

Enduring Chaos is the first book in a new fantasy series. Sisters of Chaos promises to create a story worth following, but this first book leaves a lot to be desired. Fitzsimmons’ world building is great and the characters create a bond with the reader, but I feel this entire book is only setting up for a long series. Unfortunately, I kept thinking of other fantasy series that this story reminded me of. I look forward to the next book in this series, but wish I had waited until the second book was available.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment