Friday, July 19, 2024

Review: Such Charming Liars

Such Charming Liars Such Charming Liars by Karen M. McManus
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It has always been Kat and her mom, Jamie. There was a brief time when her mom was married, but that only lasted 48 hours. Jamie is a good jewel thief but wants to leave that life behind … after one last heist. Kat finagles onto the job, and they run into her mom’s ex-husband and his son. They have their own scam planned … then the billionaire dies. Who else is a target? Is there anyone Kat can trust?

Such Charming Liars was a fun if not exciting read. Although this book wasn’t very long, I didn’t find the mystery very attention-catching. The story moved along, and all questions got answered, but I finished the book wondering why I spent the time. It's not as good as McManus’ other books, but not the worst mystery written recently.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment