Saturday, October 14, 2023

Review: I Loved You in Another Life

I Loved You in Another Life I Loved You in Another Life by David Arnold
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Evan has plans and they are starting to change.  He wanted to take a gap year in Alaska, but after his mother had a cancer scare, he wondered if now was the right time.  He is also hearing a song that no one else hears.  Shosh is on her way to LA with a dream of being a star, but after losing her sister to a drunk driver everything changes.  She also hears a voice singing that no one else hears.  

I Loved You in Another Life is a stand-alone novel that weaves together these two young adults and a few other stories too.  The premise of the novel was intriguing, yet the execution was lackluster.  I so wanted to love this book, but in the end, I felt it was ho-hum.  I’m sure there is a niche out there that will love this book, but it will not be appealing to the average reader.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment