Friday, February 24, 2023

Review: Teen Titans: Robin

Teen Titans: Robin Teen Titans: Robin by Kami Garcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Slade is on the prowl and Raven, Garfield, Maxine, and Damian are on the run. H.I.V.E. wants to do experiments on them and they are not volunteers. Now, Dick wants to know what is going on with Damian since his tracking device stopped working. Where can they go and who can they trust?

Teen Titans: Robin is the fourth book in the Teen Titans graphic novel series. This story picks up shortly after the ending of the third book and this ending leaves readers wanting more (not quite a cliffhanger). This is a very short graphic novel (I read it in 2 sessions of about 30 minutes each) and the graphics give more depth to the story than if it was text only. I wish the next book was already out!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment