Sunday, January 1, 2023

Review: The Cradle of Ice

The Cradle of Ice The Cradle of Ice by James Rollins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The story continues with an apocalypse destined to occur.    An unlikely group has been thrown together and they don’t know what awaits them in this constantly changing world.  There are new forces as well as old foes causing trouble from all sides.  What losses will they need to overcome?  Will they be able to continue their quest once they are forced to separate?

The Cradle of Ice is the second book in the Moonfall series.    This fantasy adventure was long and rambling and I found myself wondering why I was still in the pages.  I didn’t see an easy dividing section, but this book would have been better if it was split into two.  Goodreads doesn’t have a third book listed (yet), but the ending leaves readers knowing that there is more to come.  I don’t recommend everyone rush to this book; probably wait and see what the next volume holds.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment