Friday, October 7, 2022

Review: Gleanings

Gleanings Gleanings by Neal Shusterman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Many readers have enjoyed the world where Scythe decide who dies and people live what seems like forever and Gleanings: Stories from the Arc of a Scythe will take them into new storylines, new worlds, and introduce new Scythes.  As with any short story collection, there are some amazing stories and some ho-hum stories, yet everyone who liked the original books will be happy that this volume was released.  I did find myself pacing myself; I wanted to pause after each story before going on to the next so that the events could cement more into my brain.  I know that isn’t the only way to read this book, but it worked for me.  This collection has a variety of secrets from some very talented authors.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment