Friday, May 20, 2022

Review: Hide

Hide Hide by Kiersten White
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fourteen people are asked to spend seven days hiding.  The prize is $50,000 and the chance this might become a reality TV show.  Everyone has a reason to win and not just the money.  Mack feels she is better at hiding than anyone.  She is alive because she was able to hide as a kid.  When people keep disappearing, Mack wants to know what is going on.  Will anyone make it out alive?  What is happening?

Hide is a stand-alone supernatural thriller that had me wondering what was going to happen.  I thought I had an idea, but that was easily smashed as the story unfolded.  White has created a storyline that was a fun escape without dragging it out.  It wasn’t too short and definitely not too long.  I enjoyed this book, but am glad it is not a series (because it isn’t needed).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment