Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Review: Aurora's End

Aurora's End Aurora's End by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Squad 312 has been working together to stop Earth from being destroyed.  Nothing goes as planned, which is good because they aren’t good at making plans anyway.  Through a series of unlikely events, this group of misfits travels back in time to fix the future.  They are unsuccessful, but that is OK because they are in a time loop and they get to do it all over again!  Will they be able to make friends with the enemy to save the future?  What sacrifices will need to be made along the way?

 Aurora’s End is the third book in The Aurora Cycle.  When I hear time loop I think of the Groundhog’s Day movie, but this is nothing like that.  Kaufman and Kristoff work together to fill this sci-fi adventure with everything fans would want.  They even have just a bit of romance sprinkled throughout.  The action was continuous and I kept thinking I was reaching the conclusion, but then I would look and see I had a lot more book to get through.  This is supposed to be the final book and if it is, it was a strong finish.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment