Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review: Dark Age

Dark Age Dark Age by Pierce Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Darrow thought he was successful in taking down the color-coded Society that had developed, but now that he is an outlaw in his own Republic he is fighting in another war, this time on Mercury. Will Darrow be able to save the idea of Eo? Lysander au Lune has returned to the Core and would love nothing less than to have peace. He will have to face Darrow and the Gold families in order to end this war. This epic story continues with even more battles and more characters to follow. We have Luna, Lyria, Pax, Electra and Ephraim, each with their own story. How will Brown weave all these tales together?

Dark Age is the fifth book in the Red Rising Saga. My feelings about this series have always been mixed and this novel is no different. I felt that the story dragged in some places and was a page-turner in other sections. In the end, I loved it, but I still have a vague feeling that I missed some key parts. I hope the sixth book will leave me with a more satisfying read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment